Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Rise And Fall Of liz Chambers, Part Eleven...


 












I've never read anything so inane, idiotic and downright ignorant in my entire life!

For one thing, no one in their right mind would go out of their way to make themselves look bad on a fucking reality show!  If this piece of shit knew ANYTHING about the case-and it's quite clear that he does not-he would know that what you see is what you have always gotten with Lizzie Borden!  

Armie Hammer is innocent!  I know that you love the narrative that Lizzie Borden, her coven, and the MSM have created about Hammer but I am afraid that you are as stupid as your unflattering picture would suggest!  You need to read the AirMail interview and then do your own research-which I know you won't do!

Your comment is so stupid it's flabbergasting, and it shows a real denial on your part!  If Liz is so terrible, wouldn't you think twice about the things that she had said about Armie in the first place, you piece of garbage of a middle-aged fat man?!

As they say in my country-stupid is as stupid does-and I must say that you fit the bill perfectly!










Credit to arrowstp IG and you.a.heather IG for the screenshots.

The Rise And Fall Of Liz Chambers, Part Twenty One: Jesse Gill Is A Gross New Millennial Karen!

  First off, if you had a gun to your head I would gladly pull the fucking trigger on you, Asshole!  Maybe you should read the fucking AirMa...