Thursday, September 5, 2024

More Clout Chasers Abound.



 This woman had actually put up a fundraiser for Armie Hammer and she was asking for around 10,000 dollars.

For the record, we don't believe that Armie had anything to do with this fundraiser.  This is a man who, in spite of his family disowning him after declaring that he was going to pursue acting, went out there in the world and pursued his dream anyway without any support!  Now, he's going to beg for money?! 

Nope.

I wish I made a screenshot of the GoFundMe page.  The page is apparently gone now.


According to a friend of mine, the page was pulled off after many inquiries went unanswered.  As a result of not getting any answers, the page was reported as a scam.  



From what I understand, ppl did try to donate but no answers were given to the satisfaction of the potential donators.



I can never get enough of @theseshipsshallsail!  She always cuts to the bone! 





Notice that the Kerri Reed's account no longer exist?   Her account on GoFundMe disappeared as well, and not just the fundraiser.


Oh, and for the record, The Kevin Spacey Foundation was shut down back in 2018, so we can rest assured that this woman is full of shit.



BTW, I was able to get a screenshot of the fundraiser page for Armie...




Screenshots by me.




I Murder So That I May Come Back.

 Lizzie Borden is back in L.A. full force... Credit to arrowstp IG for the screenshots.